Colombian Dark Chocolate Sierra Nevada
Shipping calculated at checkout
Out of stock
- At Chronopost Pick Up relay point: €6.90. Free 🎁 from 75€ of purchases
- Colissimo home address: €9.90 (deadline 2 working days). Free 🎁 from 100€ of purchases
- Express Chrono 18 Delivery: €14.90 (before 6 p.m. the next day)
- Collection in store the same day or the next day
Presentation of the Sierra Nevada Dark Chocolate Bar from Colombia
Want an original and artisanal chocolate? Dark Chocolate from Colombia Sierra Nevada , from the Whale to Cabosse is made for you! This chocolate is made with cocoa beans harvested in the Sierra Nevada region of Colombia. It has delicious licorice notes. This grand cru chocolate will be perfect to accompany all your gourmet moments.
History of the brand
La Baleine à Cabosse is an artisanal chocolate factory in Marseille. She is one of the rare artisans in France (there are only around thirty) to make her chocolates from bean to bar using exceptional grand cru cocoa. Created in 2017 after a trip to Colombia, by a passionate couple, La Baleine à Cabosse offers you a beautiful range of chocolates which retain the raw, authentic and vegetal taste of rigorously selected cocoa beans. Their work is done on the principles of fair trade and in favor of sustainable agriculture. La Baleine à Cabosse offers you a whole range of grand cru dark chocolate, milk chocolate, raw chocolate and a range of original creations with chocolate bars with timut pepper, lava salt or coffee. To discover urgently!
Recipes based on the Sierra Nevada Colombian Dark Chocolate Bar - How to use the Sierra Nevada Colombian Dark Chocolate Bar
- To be enjoyed as a dessert
- To accompany a strong coffee
- For all your gourmet desires during the day
Ingredients of the Sierra Nevada Dark Chocolate Bar
- Colombian cocoa, sugar, cocoa butter.
- Capacity: 80g
Discover all our products across each universe. Enjoy your visit and above all enjoy your tasting!