Shipping calculated at checkout
Out of stock
- At Chronopost Pick Up relay point: €6.90. Free 🎁 from 75€ of purchases
- Colissimo home address: €9.90 (deadline 2 working days). Free 🎁 from 100€ of purchases
- Express Chrono 18 Delivery: €14.90 (before 6 p.m. the next day)
- Collection in store the same day or the next day
Presentation of Acacia Honey
Acacia Honey is essential. It is a mono floral honey and is very appreciated by lovers of sweet and subtle honey. It has a clear color ranging from yellow to very pale yellow, as well as a particularly liquid texture which makes it an excellent ingredient for baking. It is smooth and sweet, without acidity or aftertaste. With its floral notes it will appeal to as many people as possible. Its many virtues and its good content of mineral salts and vitamins make Acacia honey a daily ally of choice.
History of the brand
L'Epicurien is a family-run, artisanal business which for 30 years has been manufacturing exceptional jams in Languedoc-Roussillon for your sweet tooth and savory spreads for your aperitif or cheese platters. Founded by a Master Artisan Jam Maker, the extra jams and other sweet treats are cooked in open cauldrons in an entirely artisanal way. They are sweetened according to tradition with cane sugar in order to preserve all their taste and flavor. L'Epicurien also innovates with its savory range, confits perfect for your cheese platters, and spreads ideal for aperitifs, verrines or to enhance a starter.
How to use Acacia Honey
- On buttered toast for breakfast
- To sweeten a homemade smoothie
- To relieve a sore throat
- In the kitchen with a cheese platter
Acacia Honey Ingredients
- 100% Acacia honey
- Capacity: 150g
Discover all our products across each universe. Enjoy your visit and above all enjoy your tasting!