Shipping calculated at checkout
Out of stock
- At Chronopost Pick Up relay point: €6.90. Free 🎁 from 75€ of purchases
- Colissimo home address: €9.90 (deadline 2 working days). Free 🎁 from 100€ of purchases
- Express Chrono 18 Delivery: €14.90 (before 6 p.m. the next day)
- Collection in store the same day or the next day
Presentation of Chestnut Honey
Chestnut Honey is a honey that leaves no one indifferent. It comes from the nectar and honeydew of the chestnut tree which flowers in June and July. It is a rustic honey, which has a beautiful dark amber color, its smell is strong and its flavor is very woody, full-bodied and even bitter. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and trace elements, so it is a very good ally for your health. Its intense fragrance and taste also goes perfectly into the preparation of cakes and pastries or even in a marinade.
History of the brand
L'Epicurien is a family-run, artisanal business which for 30 years has been manufacturing exceptional jams in Languedoc-Roussillon for your sweet tooth and savory spreads for your aperitif or cheese platters. Founded by a Master Artisan Jam Maker, the extra jams and other sweet treats are cooked in open cauldrons in an entirely artisanal way. They are sweetened according to tradition with cane sugar in order to preserve all their taste and flavor. L'Epicurien also innovates with its savory range, confits perfect for your cheese platters, and spreads ideal for aperitifs, verrines or to enhance a starter.
How to use Chestnut Honey
- On buttered toast for breakfast
- To sweeten homemade pastries
- To relieve a sore throat
- In the kitchen in a marinade
Chestnut Honey Ingredient
- 100% chestnut honey
- Capacity: 150g
Discover all our products across each universe. Enjoy your visit and above all enjoy your tasting!