Organic pasta with seaweed from Brittany - Groix et Nature
Shipping calculated at checkout
Out of stock
- At Chronopost Pick Up relay point: €6.90. Free 🎁 from 75€ of purchases
- Colissimo home address: €9.90 (deadline 2 working days). Free 🎁 from 100€ of purchases
- Express Chrono 18 Delivery: €14.90 (before 6 p.m. the next day)
- Collection in store the same day or the next day
Presentation of organic pasta with seaweed from Brittany
Brittany Seaweed Pasta will be perfect to accompany all your fish and shellfish dishes. Groix et Nature offers us an original recipe for pâté with different seaweeds from Brittany: Dulse, Nori and Sea Beans. These seaweeds bring their unique iodized flavor and taste to organic pasta.
History of the brand
A family business which develops in harmony and in a reasoned manner with its island in Brittany, Groix et Nature , offers you recipes which highlight raw materials mainly from local fishing, with passion.
Since its creation in 1999, Groix et Nature has been committed to developing the preservation of “its” island, in southern Brittany. Located directly on Port Lay, the Groix et Nature production workshop makes all kinds of sea rillettes, fish soups and other marine delicacies.
Recipes based on organic pasta with seaweed from Brittany - How to use organic pasta with seaweed from Brittany?
- To accompany a fish dish
- To enhance armorican lobsters
- Perfect in salads in summer
Ingredients of organic pasta with seaweed from Brittany
- Durum wheat semolina*, seaweed powder (3%) (Dulse, Nori, Sea Beans)
- 250g jar
Discover all our products across each universe. Enjoy your visit and above all enjoy your tasting!