Dark Chocolate Bar from Mexico, La Rioja 70%
Shipping calculated at checkout
Out of stock
- At Chronopost Pick Up relay point: €6.90. Free 🎁 from 75€ of purchases
- Colissimo home address: €9.90 (deadline 2 working days). Free 🎁 from 100€ of purchases
- Express Chrono 18 Delivery: €14.90 (before 6 p.m. the next day)
- Collection in store the same day or the next day
Presentation of the Dark Chocolate Bar from Mexico, La Rioja 70%
The Grand Cru dark chocolate bar from Mexico from La Baleine à Cabosse is sweet and tangy. The cocoa comes from the La Rioja region, with “pure criollo” beans from the state of Chiapas in Mexico. This cocoa has notes of raspberries and a tangy profile. Dark chocolate from Mexico is 70% pure cocoa, its paler color than other bars comes from the color of the cocoa beans which are white.
History of the brand
La Baleine à Cabosse is an artisanal chocolate factory in Marseille. She is one of the rare artisans in France (there are only around thirty) to make her chocolates from bean to bar using exceptional grand cru cocoa. Created in 2017 after a trip to Colombia, by a passionate couple, La Baleine à Cabosse offers you a beautiful range of chocolates which retain the raw, authentic and vegetal taste of rigorously selected cocoa beans. Their work is done on the principles of fair trade and in favor of sustainable agriculture. La Baleine à Cabosse offers you a whole range of grand cru dark chocolate, milk chocolate, raw chocolate and a range of original creations with chocolate bars with timut pepper, lava salt or coffee. To discover urgently!
Recipes based on the Mexican Dark Chocolate Bar, La Rioja 70% - How to use the Mexican Dark Chocolate Bar, La Rioja 70%
- To be enjoyed as a dessert
- To accompany a strong coffee
- For all your gourmet desires during the day
Ingredients of the Dark Chocolate Bar from Mexico, La Rioja 70%
- Cocoa from Mexico, sugar, cocoa butter.
- Capacity: 80g
Discover all our products across each universe. Enjoy your visit and above all enjoy your tasting!