Dark Chocolate and Aleppo Pepper Bar
Shipping calculated at checkout
Out of stock
- At Chronopost Pick Up relay point: €6.90. Free 🎁 from 75€ of purchases
- Colissimo home address: €9.90 (deadline 2 working days). Free 🎁 from 100€ of purchases
- Express Chrono 18 Delivery: €14.90 (before 6 p.m. the next day)
- Collection in store the same day or the next day
Presentation of the Colombian Dark Chocolate and Aleppo Pepper Bar
Want an original and artisanal chocolate? Colombian Dark Chocolate and Aleppo Pepper , from Whale to Cabosse is made for you! This chocolate combines the sweet and fruity notes of dark Colombian chocolate with a hint of Aleppo pepper. Aleppo pepper is a very well-known pepper, it is moderately hot and has fruity and salty notes. It will please all lovers of culinary discoveries.
History of the brand
La Baleine à Cabosse is an artisanal chocolate factory in Marseille. She is one of the rare artisans in France (there are only around thirty) to make her chocolates from bean to bar using exceptional grand cru cocoa. Created in 2017 after a trip to Colombia, by a passionate couple, La Baleine à Cabosse offers you a beautiful range of chocolates which retain the raw, authentic and vegetal taste of rigorously selected cocoa beans. Their work is done on the principles of fair trade and in favor of sustainable agriculture. La Baleine à Cabosse offers you a whole range of grand cru dark chocolate, milk chocolate, raw chocolate and a range of original creations with chocolate bars with timut pepper, lava salt or coffee. To discover urgently!
Recipes based on the Colombian Dark Chocolate Bar and Aleppo Pepper - How to use the Colombian Dark Chocolate Bar and Aleppo Pepper
- To be enjoyed as a dessert
- To accompany a strong coffee
- For all your gourmet desires during the day
Ingredients of the Dark Chocolate and Aleppo Pepper Bar
- Cocoa, sugar, cocoa butter, Aleppo pepper
- Capacity: 80g
Discover all our products across each universe. Enjoy your visit and above all enjoy your tasting!